Tuesday, April 19, 2016

P2P File Sharing


File sharing is the practice or ability to transmit files from one computer to another over a network or the Internet. It can be done privately or publicly. If many people are file sharing they may all have different access privileges or the same access privileges allowing them to see the information that is being shared? P2P file sharing allows users to access media files such as books, movies, music and games. It stands for peer-to-peer file sharing. As mentioned in the article "peers find less pressure borrowing from each other". An example of P2P file sharing is I have some music on my computer and I want to share it with my friend so we share the files over a network on the Internet and he receives all my music to his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment